Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the LionsPride Guild (Terenas EU) forum pages

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xosist

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Application form   Application form Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Character Name and armory link: Xosist

Any noteworthy alts: 74 Druid Blitser, Healer( Newly leveled) - 71 Hunter - Fallcon ( Fully TBC Epic)

Race/Class/Spec. (Willing to respec?): Human/ Dual spec - Prot ( MS ) Arms ( OS )

Why did you choose this spec, what are it's strong points and explain the role you expect to perform with it: I chose this spec because warriors DPS got nerfed IMO, It was like blizz made warriors for Tanking, Lol, So i got dual spec, and built up my tank gear and skill, also my precious guild wanted me as a Tank.

Raid Experience, please mention as what spec and/or on what character: Naxx 10 Os 10 VoA 10, MT & OT all of them.

What Addons do you use? Only mandatory is Omen if you're applying as dps: Qhelper Omen Vigilance tracker Catographer DBM Bartender.

Comments on my equipment, explain your way of gemming/enchanting: Fully Enchanted & Gemmed, Nearly fully epic tank & DPS

Former Guilds and reasons for leaving: On Fallcon was raiding TBC heavvvy, raiidng virtually everynight upto the standard of Maly. On Xosist, I raided OS NAXX & VoA in Night Templars, They fell apart because 3, 3k DPS left, So we were struggling, GM & A few others joined Ictus, And wanted me to join, but i refused because i think it would be too much pressure.

Why do you want to join LionsPride: Need a social & friendly & raiding guild, getting bored of wow atm, and need something to 'spice' it up (:

What qualities can you bring to the Guild: A skilled tank, a healer, a dps, a friendly background & a helpful kind person.

What are your weaknesses: Havent came accross any weaknesses + i only look on the positive side (:

Our raiding times are usually between 20.00 and 24.00, are you able to make these times? And on what days? Sure thing, Everyday, Any time, Just finished school so might be getting a job, will keep you informed.

Some personal info:
(I'm English, From Newcastle. I'm 16 And finished school. I used to be on literally 24/7 but no on quite as much anymore. Been playing for 3 years, I'm Experienced with all classes. (:
Back to top Go down
tregar
Elder
Elder
tregar

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Hiya Xo.

Many thanks for a great application,please /w myself or any member for an invite.

Welcome to lionspride,cya in game.

Regards Treg.
Back to top Go down

Application form
Page 1 of 1