Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the LionsPride Guild (Terenas EU) forum pages

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ipwnzu Recruitment application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ipwnzu

Ipwnzu Recruitment application Empty
PostSubject: Ipwnzu Recruitment application   Ipwnzu Recruitment application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 am

Character Name and armory link: Ipwnzu

Any noteworthy alts:
I have a 72 resto druid im putting a fair amount of time into atm may become my focus charecture at 80 his names Hypp.

Race/Class/Spec. (Willing to respec?):
Gnome/ DK / frost tank and i am willing to change spec if need be.

Why did you choose this spec, what are it's strong points and explain the role you expect to perform with it:
I began as a dps as you may notice by my gear and through a lack of tanks in the lfg i decided to attempt tanking a heroic 1 day and enjoyed it so i decided to go frost and start building up some tanking gear, the strong points of my spec

Raid Experience, please mention as what spec and/or on what character:
Dps: bits of naxx10/25 hole of voa 25 almost all heroics os 10/25
Tanking: OS 10 most heroics (only recently changed spec)

What Addons do you use? Only mandatory is Omen if you're applying as dps:
Quest healper

Comments on my equipment, explain your way of gemming/enchanting:
OK my gear may look WTF when it comes to tanking because its pvp gear so what i have done is added a combination of defence rating gems and stamina gems and the high stamina nature of pvp gear seems to be effective for tanking i havent had any issues in the raids/hcs i have done.

Former Guilds and reasons for leaving:
At 60: honor guarde, Novus Imperia
At 70: Lions Pride for the majority (i got hacked and was unable to access my old account so quit until wotlk came out)
At 80: Exíle ( i left because the guild was failing to raid effectivly and im now a pve fanatic moving away from pvp and wish to go further into the end game content than that guild could provide)

Why do you want to join LionsPride:
I used to be in the guild it was an enjoyable exsperience, i remember successfully clearing gruuls layer and Karazhan. I want to relive this experiance in the wolk content.

What qualities can you bring to the Guild:
I have been playing this game for 4 years since it began, have achieved 2036 arena rating and have lead end game raids in pre tbc. this provides me with a huge amount of game knowledge an understanding of all classes and abilities. the high arena rating shows my ability to think fast and adapt to situations.

What are your weaknesses: Can't think of any tbh

Our raiding times are usually between 20.00 and 24.00, are you able to make these times?
Yes from 20.00 to 23.45 may have to miss the last 15 minutes on weekdays.

Some personal info:
Nationality?
English
Age?
Average playtime (per day)?
Weekday: 6 hours
Saturday/ Sunday: 7-16

PS: If/When you try to contact me if im not online on Ipwnzu try me on hypp its likely ill be on 1 of the 2.
ty
Back to top Go down
Ipwnzu

PostSubject: Link didnt show   Ipwnzu Recruitment application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:11 am

The armoury link i entered hasnt come up for some reason ill try link it again here,
Back to top Go down
Pugash

Pugash

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Ipwnzu Recruitment application   Ipwnzu Recruitment application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:27 am

Back to top Go down
tregar
Elder
Elder
tregar

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Ipwnzu Recruitment application   Ipwnzu Recruitment application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:09 am

Hiya Ipwnzu.

Many thanks for your application,we will get back to you shortly.

Regards Tregar.
Back to top Go down
tregar
Elder
Elder
tregar

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Ipwnzu Recruitment application   Ipwnzu Recruitment application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:38 am

Hi Ipwnzu,

Please whisper any member for an invite,welcome to lionspride.

See you in game.

Regards Treg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ipwnzu Recruitment application   Ipwnzu Recruitment application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ipwnzu Recruitment application
Page 1 of 1