Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the LionsPride Guild (Terenas EU) forum pages

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

eyebrow feral druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eyebrow

eyebrow feral druid Empty
PostSubject: eyebrow feral druid   eyebrow feral druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Character Name and armory link:

eyebrow 80 druid *for some reason the armoury links dont appear*

Any noteworthy alts:

monobrow 80dk *again cant get armoury link to appear..*

Race/Class/Spec. (Willing to respec?):

nelf druid feral dps. dont have much offspec stuff so far but wud be willing to change to boomkin or bear

Why did you choose this spec, what are it's strong points and explain the role you expect to perform with it:

i chose feral dps because i feel the rotation is harder than other classes and requires me to keep focused if i want to dps well have played feral since vanilla and its only in wotlk that i feel its high enough to be able to raid with

Raid Experience, please mention as what spec and/or on what character:

druid: naxx 10 cleared 25man upto sapp os 2drakes on 25man eoe 10+25man
dk: naxx 10 few bosses in naxx 25 os10+25 10man eoe

What Addons do you use? Only mandatory is Omen if you're applying as dps:

omen recount mostly

Comments on my equipment, explain your way of gemming/enchanting:

gemmed for agi on my druid because now his bleeds can crit i want to max the crit % so i get more dps

Former Guilds and reasons for leaving:

phoenix infusion: my friends left and other people didnt seem to progress in the guild didnt feel some of the decisions made by gm were fair,they were pretty strict and didnt seem to understand that rl is more important that the game, tried to pressure me into only raiding on one character because they didnt want to help gear up my alt so he met the guild stantards for 25mans

Why do you want to join LionsPride:

have tried a casual and a hardcore raid guild and didnt feel as though i fitted in, would like to try a casual raiding guild where raiding is fun, dont want to feel pressured into raiding if im not up for it that night

What qualities can you bring to the Guild:
good dps, someone willing to help among other things

What are your weaknesses:
i dont just give out respect to people until they earn it, which some dont like. sometimes i overestimate myself and expect myself to perform better than what i do

Our raiding times are usually between 20.00 and 24.00, are you able to make these times? And on what days?

my work shifts change each week so i cant promise anything until ive seen them but if im online then i am up for a raid
Some personal info:

(Nationality? Age? Average playtime? and any other info you feel is relevant:

im 17 and from the uk my playtime revolves around my work,if im working at night i play more in day and vice versa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow feral druid   eyebrow feral druid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 am

Thanks for the nice app, im sure an officer will get back to you soonish.
Back to top Go down
tregar
Elder
Elder
tregar

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow feral druid   eyebrow feral druid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 am

Hiya eyebrow,
Many thanks for the application,we will get back to you soon.

Regards Tregar.
Back to top Go down
eyebrow

PostSubject: eyebrow 80 feral druid   eyebrow feral druid Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:49 pm

if theres anything else you would like to ask just say Smile
Back to top Go down
eyebrow

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow feral druid   eyebrow feral druid Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:41 pm

withdrawing my application sorry another guild of friends accepted me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow feral druid   eyebrow feral druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eyebrow feral druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: